COVID-19 - Update June 26
We are pleased to announce that we will resume our activities as of July 2, 2020. Read more about the measures we put in place to guarantee a safe environment.
In order to reduce booking uncertainty in the current context, we have put together an outstanding Cancellation Policy that only applies in two situations:
- Situation 1: A future guest finds out they have been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19 or have themselves contracted the virus AFTER they have made their booking with us.
- Situation 2: The B&B must close temporarily and return to lockdown mode.
We strongly recommend to book with the refundable rate or to subscribe to travel insurance (make sure you are indeed covered for COVID-19).
Guests who cancel due to COVID-19 (situation 1) will be required to provide proof in order to cancel at no charge or to postpone their reservation to a later date (with a non-refundable booking).
In the event that the B&B must close temporarily and return to lockdown mode, refundable bookings made during the closure will be cancelled at no charge, regardless of whether the closure occurs less than four days prior to the arrival date. Non-refundable bookings will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Cancellation UP TO 4 days (3:00 p.m.) before arrival date: no charge
- Cancellation BEFORE 3:00 p.m. the day before arrival: 50 % payment on booking OR full payment and booking postponed to a later date - proof required (situation 1)
- Cancellation AFTER 3:00 p.m. the day before arrival: full payment and booking postponed to a later date - proof required (situation 1)
- Any cancellation: Booking postponed to a later date - proof required (situation 1)