In order to reduce booking uncertainty in the current context, we have put together an outstanding Cancellation Policy that only applies in two situations:
- Situation 1: A future guest finds out they have been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19 or have themselves contracted the virus AFTER they have made their booking with us.
- Situation 2: The B&B must close temporarily and return to lockdown mode.
We strongly recommend to book with the Premium rate or to subscribe to travel insurance (make sure you are indeed covered for COVID-19).
Guests who cancel due to COVID-19 will be required to provide proof in order to cancel at no charge or to postpone their reservation to a later date, with no limit of time to rebook, and at no extra cost.
- Cancellation UP TO 3:00 p.m. three days BEFORE arrival date: no charge
- Cancellation AFTER 3:00 p.m. three days BEFORE arrival date: full payment and booking postponed to a later date
- Any cancellation: Booking postponed to a later date
In the event that the B&B must close temporarily and return to lockdown mode, Premium bookings made during the lockdown will be cancelled at no charge, regardless of whether the lockdown occurs less than three days prior to the arrival date. Standard bookings will be rescheduled to a later date, with no limit of time to rebook, and at no extra cost.
- No charge
- Booking postponed to a later date, with no limit of time and at no extra cost
Read more about the measures we put in place to guarantee a safe environment.