In order to reduce booking uncertainty in the current context, we have put together an outstanding Cancellation Policy that only applies in two situations:
- Situation 1: A future guest finds out they have been in contact with a person infected with COVID-19 or have themselves contracted the virus AFTER they have made their booking with us.
- Situation 2: The B&B must close temporarily and return to lockdown mode.
We strongly recommend to book with the Premium rate or to subscribe to travel insurance (make sure you are indeed covered for COVID-19).
Guests who chose Premium Rate and must cancel due to COVID-19 will be required to provide proof in order to postpone their reservation to a later date, with no limit of time to rebook.
- Cancellation UP TO 3:00 p.m. three days BEFORE arrival date: no charge (no proof required)
- Cancellation AFTER 3:00 p.m. three days BEFORE arrival date: full payment and booking postponed to a later date
Guests who chose Standard Rate and must cancel due to COVID-19 will not benefit of any special measure and will loose their booking. We strongly recommend to subscribe to travel insurance.
- Any cancellation: no refunds or postponements
In the event that the B&B must close temporarily and return to lockdown mode, Premium bookings made during the lockdown will be cancelled at no charge, regardless of whether the lockdown occurs less than three days prior to the arrival date. Standard bookings will be rescheduled to a later date, with no limit of time to rebook.
- No charge
- Booking postponed to a later date, with no limit of time
Read more about the measures we put in place to guarantee a safe environment.